Compassion. Dignity. Respect.
Since 1991, we have been integral to providing critical services to people who are homeless in Arcata and Humboldt County.
Why We're Here
We believe that housing is a human right.
We support people experiencing homelessness while they build a more stable life. This may include a full continuum of services from engagement to permanent housing. We seek to educate the community about housing issues and advocate on behalf of our homeless neighbors.
Acheivements in 2017
- 7 families gained permanent housing
- 8 single adults found permanent housing
- 72 people have lived in Arcata House Partnership programs
- 18 children and youth have lived in our Family Shelter this year
- 2785 meals served through our Lunchbox Food Truck
- 282 people screened for CalFresh eligability